Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Film Trailers: THE BLING RING

Wednesday film trailers took a break last week due to the SXSW festivities, but it's back this week with the new trailer for Sofia Coppola's latest feature The Bling Ring. The film stars Emma Watson, Leslie Mann and Taissa Farmiga, and is based on true events that revolve around a group of celebrity obsessed teens that find and rob the homes of famous people (whatever the term "famous" people actually means). The film looks great from the trailer and I have not seen a film from Ms. Coppola that I have not liked. I especially love her first two features The Virgin Suicides and my favorite Lost In Translation. I also love the yellow and black coloring of the title which lends to a renegade, comical punch the film will most likely possess. The music will be fantastic too. Enjoy the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment