Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SXSW break

This week I have been volunteering at the South by Southwest Festival in my hometown of Austin, TX. Posts are light with me currently working my regular job and my volunteering duties. I, however, am working on numerous film reviews and two essays on my experiences during the festival. My first festival, mainly focusing on the film part has been a blast so far and I will be posting much this weekend and next week. No film trailers this week and all I can say is I have been enjoying my first film festival immensely. I will say, 12 to 16 hour work days are exhausting but so worth it to be able to see these  films that are premiering and screening at South By. The people are great and extremely friendly. Favorites so far being Mud and Milius. Post and writings on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment