Thursday, April 10, 2014

Film Trailers: I ORIGINS


     This film was well received at January's Sundance Film Festival and the trailer does not disappoint, for the most part. Directed and written by Mike Cahill (Another Earth), I Origins, a sci-fi thriller that revolves around a molecular biologist who uncovers scientific evidence that might alter the future of our society. The film stars Micahel Pitt, Astrid Bergès-Frisbey and Brit Marling, who also starred in Another Earth. I like the look of the trailer and I am intrigued with the concept, but hope it does not build and build, and then not deliver in the end. I just have a slight feeling this might be that kind of a film, but I hope I am wrong. It needs to work based off this wonderful trailer. The film will be released on July 18th. Here is the trailer. Enjoy!


Photo credit by ropeofsilicon.com and trailer by YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment