Thursday, December 27, 2012

Movie Trailers: KILL BILL

    Damn. With all the Christmas festivities I believe I forgot to post my last film trailer for the month and year. In concluding with the films of this month's theme Quentin Tarantino, I have to present one, well two, of my favorite films:  Kill Bill Vol. 1 & Vol. 2. A combination of Tarantino's love of martial arts and samurai pictures, and spaghetti westerns. These films are pure cinematic joy. The films are broken down into ten chapters about the revenge and "badassness" of The Bride (Uma Thurman). These films flow brilliantly, violently and contain some of the best use of music ever. Tarantino is a man who is in love with film and shows it with his appreciation of lesser glorified genres and actors. I love these two films and show a filmmaker expressing his talent and knowledge. Enjoy the trailers!

Kill Bill Vol. 1

Kill Bill Vol. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment