Monday, November 4, 2013

Film Trailers: ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE

     
     Now, a vampire film I am really excited to see. One directed by one of the best directors of all-time and a personal favorite of mine, Jim Jarmusch. I mean, vampire + Jim Jarmusch. What is not to like. The story centers on two vampires, Tilda Swinton and Tom Hiddleston, who have loved each other for centuries and look to reunite amidst the poor direction of humankind. Set in Detroit and Tangier, the film has received rave reviews out of the Cannes, Toronto and New York Film Festivals. A film that will show the passion between two lovers that have loved, and lived, an enigmatic life for such a long time. The cast also includes Anton Yelchin, Mia Wasikowska, Jeffrey Wright and John Hurt. This will easily be one of my top ten anticipated films for 2014. Anything Jarmusch does I am down for. That deadpan, dry humor always gets me and it will undoubtedly have a sumptuous edge of COOL. I highly anticipate every new film from this brilliant filmmaker. I still believe Down By Law is a true masterpiece of 80s cinema and Dead Man is one of the best Westerns made in the last thirty years. The film will be released by Sony Pictures Classics sometime in 2014. Enjoy the international trailer!!!


Photo credits by IMDB and trailer by YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment